My essay is going to be on Animal Shelters, and the people who work/visit them.
#1 option- volunteers, what is there reason for volunteering?
#2 option- what is the top five reasons for animals being brought into the shelter?
#3 option- what is the most challenging part of working as a Animal Control Officer?
These are some of the options I have been considering. If you have any other ideas or comments on the above options I would like to hear them. thank you.
17 years ago




Those are very good options you have there. I prefer the one where you can get the most information for your paper.
ReplyDeleteWhat type of people pick their pet from an animal shelter?
ReplyDeleteWhat do the volunteers do while at the shelter?
These are just a couple of questions that I have been wondering myself.
What is one simple thing that the public can do to reduce the number of animals that end up in the shelter? What is the one thing that people do or say when they bring in an animal that most irritates the workers at the shelter?
ReplyDeleteI think the questions you are considering are great they will give you a lot of good information!! The above questions are really good questions to consider also.
ReplyDeleteWhat motivates the adpoter to pick that animal? Do they pick the cutest one or the straggly abused one so they can help them? How do you help keep animals out of the pound?
ReplyDelete