Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TAKEN


Staring Liam Neeson, Taken is a must see movie. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole show. At the beginning of the show you learn about a father and daughter. The daughter ends up going over seas with a friend, and while she is there she find herself caught in a very bad situation. While on the phone with her dad, some one comes and takes her to be thrown into slave trades.

"I don't know who you are, but if you don't let my daughter go... i will find you... I will kill you."You can't help but to love how Neeson runs around and brutally eliminates those heartless monsters that were involved in the disappearance of his daughter. It is not stop action and determination to succeed.

In reading reviews I came across this comment about the movie. (This is not a movie about moral dilemmas-it's about a father who will rip out your eyeballs if you don't give him his daughter back.) Brian Holcomb Kinetofilm. So take some time out of your day if you haven't seen Taken and go to a movie!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of nothing but good reviews of this movie. I really want to go see it! I didn't know too much about this movie, or what it was about; but from the comments I've heard that what you just wrote, makes me want to go.

    ReplyDelete