#1- Song
On the 28Th day of July, 2001 ,I stood up in front of family and friends, and muttered those two little words that every girl dreams of. We got married outside an old historical building, it was not very big, but for some reason I loved it. We all lined up inside the little old house waiting for the music to start before we walked out two by two down the aisle. My dad turned to me and gave me a big hug. " I'm so happy for you, and I love you", he whispered before we walked out the door. Together one step at a time my dad and I walked down my path,with Unchained Melody playing in the back ground. There at the end of the path stood my best friend. His red and puffy eyes were focused on me, and not once did they stray until that very first kiss of our new lives together.
17 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment